20 January 2010

Update on my current issues

  I am sorry it has been a couple of days since I posted anything here.  I have been lying on the couch in pain most of the time.   My husband has been fabulous and he stayed home yesterday to take care of the kids.
  My hip still hurts, but not as bad as it has the last couple of days.  The muscles around it are still swollen and painful.  I believe it has corrected itself and is back in the proper position.  The coldness has gone away.  Amy told me that is a really bad sign and if I have it again, I should go see someone.  I will have to be more aware of that in the future. I did leave the house today and run around town a little, but I made sure to use my handicap sticker so I did not have walk as far.  At least every place I went, my business was right inside the door and the bank was even drive up.  Funny how I now have to think about and plan these things before going out.


  I am still in good spirits, despite the pain.  I have almost made my first month sales goal of $300.  I am so close that if I get one more order I might just make it.  So, if you are interested in helping me out....go to......
charlee.myctmh.com.  You can order directly from the site and check out there too.  I am also thrilled to say my dear friend Jenny is going to host a card workshop in a couple of weeks.  I am so pumped about this new opportunity to share my love of card making and scrapbooking.

Hugs and Kisses to all, along with prayers for all of those affected by EDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment