06 January 2010

Good Morning

  I am feeling extremely tired today.  I started having some serious hip pain yesterday.  Walking is nearly unbearable today.  I did take my pain pill last night, but sleep was difficult.  It probably would have been nice if Ben had slept too.  Poor little guy was up coughing all night....he coughed so hard he threw up twice.  I feel so bad for him.  I know that I need to worry about me, but it is hard sometimes when my little ones need me.  I always put them first.  What else am I suppose to do?  I need to take care of them.  That is why I stay home and don't work.  My husband has stayed home when I need him, but I cannot ask him to stay home all the time.  Got to figure out how to deal with this all.

Not feeling very funny today....or happy.  I will have to work on that.  I can say, though, that I am very thankful for my kids.  Sometimes they just melt your heart.  Yesterday we were at Walmart and Max (4 yr) asked me if we could get a card for Daddy.  He told me that Daddy worked so hard that we should thank him for it.  The card was cute...said Smile on the front and on the inside talked about how awesome the person who gave that card though the receiver was.  It was so sweet.

Pain Level - 7 major hip pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment