02 January 2010

better now

  I am not sure who is reading this or who even cares, but it sure is making me feel better.

  After my accident this morning, I spent a lot of time on the couch with heat.  Once my husband got home, he started taking care of the kids and made dinner.  I thank God for him everyday.  He helps keep me sane and happy.  My elbow is feeling better....still pops, but better.  My hand still hurts though.  I am not sure why.  My right hand just aches all the time.....the later in the day the more it feels almost swollen.  I tried to play the Wii racing game with my husband, but holding onto the steering wheel and pressing buttons finally got to be too much for me.

  Getting ready for bed.  Took all my meds, man I feel like I take a whole pharmacy every day.  Grr.  Good thing is that when they checked my liver last year I was told I have a liver of a 20 yr old.  Too funny, I did my share of drinking (guess I could do more) and have taken so many meds for so many reasons, I thought I would be on the transplant list by now.

Pain Level Tonight -  5 in my hands and 4 for my elbow

No comments:

Post a Comment