01 January 2010

New Year

  Today is the first day of the new year.  I am excited about it.  I am hoping that I can learn to live with EDS this year.
  I want so many things for this new year.  I want my boys to be healthy and happy.  I want my husband to be satisfied with his new job as a teacher this fall.  I want to find a home that I can make my own....and know that I will live there the rest of my life.  I want to make my new Close To My Heart business successful (not to make lots of money, but to sustain itself and my habit).
  I may not be able to do all the physical things I once could, but there are so many other things I can still do.  There is nothing effecting my mind, which is great news.  I love to read and learn new things.  I can still scrapbook (maybe not with the itty bitty pieces).  I can teach my boys many things.  I can take care of my husband and my family.  I can still take care of my home (and decorate a new one).
  Today I am hopeful.  I will need lots of support through this adventure, but I am going to make my life the happiest it can be. I know there will be limitations, but I am hoping that I can find a way to blow through them.

Pain level today - 4 mainly in my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment