06 May 2010

Off to ER

So, I did something to my shoulder earlier this week.  It was my fault...I played this stupid wii game for too long and really hurt it.  I think it was out of the socket, but I got it back in.  But, after days of anti-inflammatory, muscle relaxers, pain pills and whatever else they have me on.....it is still very painful.

Since my healthcare is all done through the VA, I have to get authorization from them to go some place local.  I called my provider and they said they have no appointments.  They wanted me to drive to Denver....really, possibly dislocated shoulder and they want me to drive to Denver????   So I called the pre-authorization and they did authorize me to go to local ER.  Hopefully they will have someone who knows about EDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment