11 March 2010

today

Today is another day.  I woke up pain free.  That is so awesome.  I slept fairly well, I guess.  Again, I was on the couch.  That makes such a difference.  I am not sure why, maybe because it is so soft?

This is on the same thought....promise.  Matt and I were thinking about going to Fl to see my parents.  Southwest now flies into a city near there....$139 per person one way...so, for four of us, it was about $1200.  Matt and I talked it over and as much as I would like to see my family, a new mattress would be better.  It would be so nice to be able to sleep in the same bed as my husband again.  So, we are going to forgo the trip to FL and save that money for a new mattress.  It is not like we had the money for the tickets right now anyway.  We will have to save for it still.

Not much planned in my world today....play with the kids this morning....school for Max and then the grocery store.  Pizza for dinner so I don't have to cook.  Then survivor tonight.....that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment