11 March 2010

Okay

Tonight I am sitting here, happy and content. Unfortunately, I did dislocate my thumb today.  I picked Ben up and was playing.  I had him in my arms and pretended to drop him....and just as I caught him......ouch.  Popped it back in, but it still hurts.

Overall, today was a good day.  I managed to get the walmart shopping done.  I even went back again for shoes for Ben....Max got some the first time, but then we realized Ben needed some too. We managed to get all the grocery shopping done too.  Yeah.

Ben managed to throw up all over the house again tonight.  I am not sure what is going on with him.  He did not really want to eat and we tried to make him eat anyway.  I should know better.  He always seems to throw up after we force him to eat at night.  Not sure what is going on with him.

Tomorrow is a stay at home day...possible a pj day.  We like those days.   We most likely will be downstairs.  I have to get the house cleaned up for my stamp club this weekend.  I also need to finish the 2nd page for this meeting.  I am really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment