10 October 2011

Pain and Illiness

I knew I was on the verge of a cold last week.  I knew it was coming....I kept thinking this sucks.  My arm/shoulder really hurts and now I am getting sick.  I don't know if that is true.

I am wondering if my shoulder was hurting worse because I was getting sick.  Through this weekend while I have battled the hot flashes, cold chills and aches.....I realized that all of these things started in my shoulder/arm.  Is that weird?  Is it kinda like feeling the weather?

I guess it could have been the weather too.....we had a huge cold front roll through this weekend.  We had our first frost of the year as well as a few flakes.  Those things hurt me too...I just don't know.

So, I know that I am feeling things in my shoulder/arm more than the rest of my body.  If it is the cold I am fighting or the cold weather that came through, I will never know.  What I do know is that this weekend has taken it out of me.  My shoulder hurts and my chest hurts too.

I think I am on the mend....I woke up this morning with less pain than the last week.  I am not sure if it is because the cold is subsiding or the weather warming up again.

My dear friends with EDS......if you have any ideas, please let me know so I am prepared for the future.  I might not be able to avoid all of the symptoms, but I can prepare for them at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment