24 June 2010

boys

  Okay, so it has been awhile since I have been here.  I have been busy with the boys and trying to live a normal life.

My boys are blossoming.  Max has started reading...blows me away....reading before kindergarten.  Ben starts pre-school in August and he cannot wait to go to school.  Max is taking swim lessons everyday.  He loves them and is doing so well.  I am so proud of him.  Ben and I get to wade in the kiddie pool while Max is swimming.  Ben seems to like it until he falls over and goes in face first.  He is working on it though.

Me, I am in constant pain.  Yesterday I made the mistake of picking Max up (he jumps so it is not so hard for me).  I pulled out my shoulder, wrist and two fingers.  Still had to finish shopping.  Manage to do so many things despite the pain.  I am going on the 7th of July for an MRI.  Then it will be back to VA ortho to see what they want to do.

I am afraid to have surgery on my shoulder......There are things that can be complicated about surgery on someone with EDS.

I am feeling very emotional about this all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment