06 April 2010

Trip

We went out to see my in-laws for Easter weekend.  We had a really good time.  I put my hip out and I am still not sure if it is in or not.  It hurts to walk and you can feel something move when I walk if you press there.  Not sure what to do.  I am still mobile, so I am going to let it go and see if I can just work it out.

We went to Church in Holyoke for Easter.  It was awesome.  The sermon was about how Jesus died for us to free us from sin.  That we are blessed people no matter how hard things are here on earth, Jesus died for us all to be able to go to heaven.  Pastor touched my heart so much that I started sobbing in church.  Everyone says, "there is a reason for everything."  Most people think that it has to be some grand help everyone in the world thing, I think the reason for me is to bring me closer to God and my belief in him.  My mother-in-law gave me a wonderful Bible that has the explanation of each verse at the bottom of the page.  I am really excited to start my Bible studies.  I think I may have to get up a half hour early to start it.

My back is a little sore today from the 4 hour drive.  My hip hurts a bit.  And the kids are grumpy for little sleep, but the sun is shinning and we are all here together.  I am so blessed to have all these people who love me and support me.

No comments:

Post a Comment